Under the Big Top, Splash: Winter Sky, Orange, Washi, Cherry, Tombow marker (red), Versafine Onyx ink – all supplies from A Muse Studio
I had so much fun making this card! I think it’s the perfect birthday party invite and the BEST part is, the kids can help you make it! I took assorted colors of Splash and just untwisted the spray bottle cap. Then, depending on how much liquid seemed to be hanging in the tube hanging below the sprayer, I either:
- shook the end over the paper (be sure to protect your work area – Splash is permanent!!) or,
- touched the end tube to the paper very quickly to leave dots precisely where I wanted them.
Oh, this image and sentiment are part of Under the Big Top – it’s one of the stamp sets that A Muse Studio has on sale during May for it’s Spotlight Specials…you can check them out here. The special paper pack is pretty awesome too this month!
Challenges I’m entering my CAS (clean and simple) card into:
- Crafty Creations Challenge – Keep it Simple
- Charisma Cardz – anything goes
- Southern Girls Challenge – Going Spotty
- Bastel-Traum – Birthdays (I love that I can read this even though it’s German!)
- Craftroom Challenge – stamp your own background/background paper
- Lady Anne’s Challenges – anything goes
Interested in building your Copic marker inventory? Join my Copic Marker Hostess Club & get 4 markers for free!
Free set during May only! Ask me how to get it!
May only: Pick out a free stamp set!