I recently participated in a Project Life swap (in fact I’m signed up for another round and I had better get cracking on it!) and here are my two designs.
For the top card I used:
- Pistacho, Silver Shimmer, Kraft and Vellum cardstock - A Muse Studio
- Come Fly With Me, Wish You Were Here, I Was Here, That’s the Ticket stamp sets – A Muse Studio
- Eucalyptus, Toffee, VersaFine Onyx inks – A Muse Studio
- Ticket die – A Muse Studio
This next card was white embossed but in the lighting it doesn’t look as crisp as in real life – I loved this card!
- Yellow Petite Gingham, Ocean cardstock – A Muse Studio
- Sea Shells, Under the Big Top, Grunged Sunrays stamp sets – A Muse Studio
- Blueberry, Versamark, VersaFine Onyx inks – A Muse Studio
- Ticket Die, White embossing powder – A Muse Studio
So you can see how fun it is to make your own scrapbooking and Project Life design elements. If you are short of time or ideas, A Muse Studio is now carrying SNAP cards in both 3×4 and 4×6 sizes – they are a great value, double sided and so cute! Look at this example:
I haven’t been able to play along in many challenges lately (busy summer) but I’d like to enter:
- Brown Sugar Challenge – Sea and Sand
- Stempelsonnenchallenges – Sommer (which is summer in German)
- Sister Act Card Challenge – anything goes